Crafting in the park anyone?

I officially overheated this weekend- it's not a complaint - it's a good thing. Summers in Seattle are short and unpredictable. Since I work 9-5, Monday - Friday, but don't want to come back to the office feeling like I've spent all my time off in a sewing dungeon, I knew it was time for a compromise.

For the past few Saturdays, I've been sitting in Cal Anderson Park with one of my little project tubs working on a little hand-sewn project. It's fun, but then I thought, you know what would make this even more fun? Other crafters!

So, if you like crafting and you like sunshine, come on over to Cal Anderson Park from 11am-1pm this Saturday - July 19th (before it gets too hot).

I'll try to think of something to make it easy to find our space - check back later or leave a message and I'll send you the details.

Other events next weekend:
After you're done crafting, head on over to West Seattle for the Mediterranean Fantasy Fest. You'll find hundreds of bellydancers and amazing vendors. It's a great event to find unique fabrics, jewelry pieces and inspirations for your next project.

Can't get enough of Cal Anderson Park? Come to Imagine Capitol Hill which starts at the Farmers Market and then continues with the 3rd Annual Bike-In at the park starting at 4pm.


No comments: